£500 per day
over 2 years ago
Interim Marketing Programme Director:
£500 per day – Inside IR35 – 6 Months – Possible permanent offering after term
My client is a proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. Trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses and others worldwide to launch, sell and fulfil the entire customer journey.
They are currently, looking for an experienced marketeer, who will have devised and led global campaigns for B2B tech companies in order to successfully drive pipeline. You are comfortable exploring how innovations in technology impact business performance and passionate about harnessing technology to increase the effectiveness of your campaigns. Fast to learn and swift to develop strong relationships with colleagues across the business, you are able to act quickly to implement high effective programs.
- You’ll be applying your knowledge of truly integrated campaigns that combine digital channels and formats with offline marketing approaches. Your goal is to embed processes for industrialising end-to-end program strategy for vertical and product campaigns.
- Supervising our GTM and digital marketing managers you will direct and manage the execution of our campaigns. As the team is small, you will be expected to be able to take direct control of some of the aspects of the campaign alongside other team members. Where a third party/external partner is involved in the program you will liaise directly with them to ensure that this maximises the benefits from sponsorship and collaboration.
- Coordinating with the product marketing and content team you will ensure assets are created on time and promoted to maximum effect.
- As the Programs Director lead, you will lead the development of an account-based marketing program designed to accelerate their penetration of strategic clients prospects in all three major geographic regions (North America, EMEA, APAC) and verticals (Telco, Media, Utilities).
Knowledge & Skills:
- Creative Thinker who has a deep experience in execution of all elements of successful campaigns and can take the lead in embedding end to end program planning processes across the marketing team.
- Highly experienced in mastering digital marketing channels and able to manage execution for the maximum effectiveness. Direct past experience of paid social, search, email marketing, display, content syndication.
- Experience of marketing to senior business leaders and familiar with how to articulate the business value of SaaS propositions that commonly require an extensive sales cycle.
- Proven experience of ABM program execution and able to implement best practices in a new environment.
- Natural curiosity about how technology can be implemented to improve businesses and genuine excitement about engaging a wide range of personas in a dialogue about how to achieve digital transformation.
- Proficient user of Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Familiarity with ABM platforms.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing to senior business leaders within one or more our target verticals: Telco, Media and Utilities.