£300 - £400
about 2 years ago
This new interim Marketing Manager role with a strong Digital Marketing focus is exactly the type of project for you to get your teeth into.
We need someone who is able to work proactively with autonomy in a very fast paced environment, where agility, flexibility and collaboration is key to being successful. The person will need build relationships quickly and create a strong collaborative relationships with the cross-functionally, Markets and Agencies.
The key parts of the role span both the new global comms campaign and new global packaging campaign.
Interim Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Brand heritage story – bring to life in an engaging and inspiring way to fuel engagement
- Digital – develop the 2019 social calendar, leveraging the new brand house and new global comms campaign
- New Global Comms – collaborate with key markets to develop their experiential / social campaign spikes. Development of the global shopper toolkit
- New Global Packaging Design – develop the new brand look and feel, plus support the design roll-out across the range and key markets
- Hero range global expansion programme – in collaboration with key growth markets
Interim Marketing Manager Person specification:
- Strong Digital Marketing Manager experience
- Build strong collaborative relationships cross functionally
- Ideally you would have worked within the FMCG environment
- A strong understanding of the customer
- A desire to engage the next generation of shoppers
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.