about 1 year ago
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the external and internal marketing of the charity’s national information and support services for people living with a terminal illness and their families and friends, as well as for Health and Social Care Professionals. The role is key to delivering the charity’s strategic aim of reaching more people affected by terminal illness and improving care for them.
- Overseeing and coordinating all communications for the team
- Leading and implementing external marketing strategy
- Leading and implementing the internal communications strategy
- Day-to-day management and coordination of stakeholders, agencies and comms / marketing effors
- Financial responsibilities – working within agreed budget
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the health and social care environment for patients, for families/carers and for healthcare professionals
- Manage key external and internal relationships
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering significant multi-channel projects or campaigns, particularly in healthcare
- Experience of developing and delivering campaign reporting, metrics and insights and adapting plans in response to feedback and evaluation.
- Demonstrable influencing, negotiating and relationship-building experience.
- Marketing to a healthcare professionals audience (desirable)
- Sound and hands-on experience of delivering an internal communications strategy and plan
- Working in or with the voluntary and/or health sectors.
- Experience of briefing and managing agencies, suppliers and freelancers
- Experience of leading evaluation projects including using Google Analytics and other digital channels
- Budget management experience, ensuring that marketing plans come in within budget
- Experience of implementing tone of voice and brand guidelines