almost 2 years ago
Have you ever wanted to work in the travel industry within a highly collaborative and innovative organisation?
VMAGroup are working with a leading travel organisation to find a Loyalty Programme and Propositions Manager. The successful candidate will play a key role within the CRM & eBusiness team, leading the management of the programme and the ongoing development of the loyalty proposition for our client, ensuring that the business continues to lead the way in relationship marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to own, develop and deliver the loyalty strategy for our clients Retail and Commercial Services directorates, supporting Commercial revenue targets and improving consumer experience consistent with company objectives.
The Loyalty Programme and Propositions Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing subject matter expertise and advice for the wider commercial function and on emerging loyalty innovation to audiences
- Taking full Product/Service ownership of our clients Rewards programme to ensure the proposition remains relevant for our clients consumers and continues to deliver upon revenue expectations
- Owning and managing the loyalty budget and advise at budget meetings r.e status of PO’s and additional expenditure to budget.
- Management and coordination of activities through other team members.
- Developing, implement and own all aspects of loyalty within the CRM team.
- Development of loyalty strategy to achieve Commercial revenue targets and improve consumer experience.
Person Specification for the Loyalty Programme and Propositions Manager:
- Experience within loyalty marketing (operational or consultative roles) – mandatory
- Experience of dealing and managing day to day relationships with external agencies /suppliers – mandatory
- A good knowledge of the Data Protection Act, and other data collection and processing legislation and best practise – mandatory
- Data insight/ analytical experience – mandatory
- Digital implementation experience – highly desirable
- Travel/ Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, sector experience – highly desirable
There is a possibility this role could become permanent at the end of the contract.