about 3 years ago
Our client, a well-known financial services organisation, is looking for an internal communications specialist through to the end to 2018. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team at a time of company-wide change.
Reporting into the programme lead with a dotted line into the Head of Communications, the role focuses on two different change programmes in the business; a new HR system and a regulatory change. Both programmes are crucial to the business and therefore require a senior change communicator with experience working across large-scale company change, preferably in a HR environment.
- Collate and coordinate the delivery of planned group wide communications by gathering input from the Internal Communications Business Partners and key subject matter experts within the business
- Advise and guide key stakeholders where required on appropriate channel usage, impact, timing and content
- Implement feedback and measurement mechanisms and provide analysis of the results to the Internal Communications Manager and Business Partners
- Support the Internal Communications Manager and Business Partners to collate and maintain a group level communications schedule
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with line manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to translate conceptual and complex materials into engaging and informative messages
- Strong creative writing skills
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.