£300 - £400
over 1 year ago
A global retail company is looking for an internal communications lead on an initial three month contract.
At an exciting time of unprecedented growth, this role will have the responsibility for developing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive IC strategy to deliver the strategic business messages so their employees are well informed, engaged and inspired. The role will also have the responsibility of delivering engaging communication campaigns across multiple channels, both at a local and global level.
Reporting into the Head of Change, communication and learning, the successful candidate will have real autonomy to take a lead on the communications strategy at a global level and will have experience managing change and project communications. A passion for communications and the ability to hit the ground running in a new, fast-paced environment are both essential to success in this challenging, yet rewarding role.
- You will have the experience of creating a comms and engagement roadmap that you can confidently say will positively impact an increase in engagement scores. It will build on a culture of open communication that encourages collaboration across teams and regions.
- You can put an effective global internal communications strategy together, which you are able to measure the success of. Your strategy will be people focused and responsive and include engaging, creative and brand relevant content.
- You will be able to adapt your style of work effectively with C suites throughout the organisation. You can use coaching techniques to support the global leadership team to engage with their teams in a consistent, relevant and engaging way.
- Champion the existing comms tools, but also look to build on what’s currently available
- Partner the internal creative services team and external agency teams to deliver impactful events which bring the company’s ambition and strategy to life
- A natural ability for copywriting and can support external communications and PR where needed
- Building strong relationships is a prerequisite.
- A real problem solver – finding creative solutions for difficult challenges is you speciality
- Writing copy is second nature to you
- Strong attention to detail
- You thrive in ever-changing environments