£75,000 - £80,000
about 1 year ago
We are working with an FMCG organisation looking for a Head of Corporate Communications for a 14 month Fixed Term Contract starting early next year.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and implementing an integrated corporate communications strategy with the aim to drive awareness and to protect and enhance the organisation’s reputation.
- Reporting into and working closely with the Corporate Relations Director to deliver a corporate narrative and external engagement strategy
- Lead the strategic communications, ensuring both internal and external messages are aligned
- Develop engaging and relevant content for the organisation channels
- Support senior business leaders in their external engagement through briefing and coaching
- Deputise for the Director of Corporate Affairs where necessary
- Strong corporate communications experience
- FMCG experience
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills including strategic business partnering
- Experience of managing people and agencies
- Strong organisational and project management skills
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter