6 months ago
My client, a leading provider of transport services in the UK is looking for an Interim External Communications Manager to be based in their central London office for a 6 month fixed term contract. Starting early next year with the possibility of becoming a permanent role, you will be responsible for delivering the media relations strategy and playing a crucial part in the proactive and reactive media engagement.
- Be the first point of contact for all media enquiries
- Work closely and advise senior level management including the Chairman, CEO and CFO
- Build and maintain the reputation of the organisation within the media
- Build relationships with journalists, working with trade bodies and other stakeholder
- Strong corporate communications experience
- Transport experience
- Public affairs experience is an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.