External Communications Manager to join their head office in Bracknell. Reporting into the Head of External Affairs, you will lead on all external media engagement for the UK and Ireland business.
- A strong interest in furthering the aims of the organisation through impactful external communications
- Issues and crisis management
- Communications expertise including on social channels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand the key business messages and translate them into relevant campaigns/ messages fit for the intended audience
Skills/ experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Media relations handling, PR, issue/ crisis management experience for health or corporate brands
- Corporate affairs, political affairs, advocacy, external relations, patient groups, NGOs exposure desirable
- Experience of working in house in an external facing role or for a specialist communications consultancy
- Experience of communications which integrates corporate and healthcare communications activity
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.