£450 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Our client, a leading international school in the heart of London, is looking for an Interim Director of Online Communications for an initial three-month period.
With a strong focus on all things digital across the school, the successful candidate will have the responsibility of advising the board on online/ digital communications best practice as well as working on the school’s long-term digital comms strategy.
Reporting into the Head of School, this role will suit an enthusiastic and outgoing communications professional with gravitas and the ability to influence. The hiring manager is particularly interested in seeing candidates who have international experience as well as some form of communications experience within the education sector.
This is a broad communications role covering both external and internal comms on a daily basis. Crisis communications work will be expected; this role sits on the crisis management team. Line management experience is also required as the successful candidate will be managing a Communications Coordinator during their tenure.
- Maintain and update the online communications strategy
- Line management of a Communications Coordinator
- Sit on the crisis management team and advise on communications best practice
- Manage all press/ media enquiries
- Maintain and develop the internal communications strategy and internal channel offering
- 10+ years’ experience in corporate communications
- Communications experience overseas is desirable, as is comms experience in the education sector
- Crisis management
- Line management
- Strong stakeholder management
- Digital and online communications knowledge