£250 - £350 per day - dependant upon experience
about 2 years ago
VMAGROUP are working with a heritage business to find a Digital Content Data Advisor. This role is responsible for the development, planning, implementation and measurement of our client’s web channels. You will have a sound grasp of website design and development, with a strong communications focus. Experience of website design and operations is crucial as you will be responsible for maintaining our client’s web pages, including all content and the user experience. The successful candidate will also provide performance data, analysis and recommendations from our clients’ digital channels to ensure the digital channels are optimised. You will be audience-focused, with a creative mind-set who can use our client’s digital channels to ensure they speak with clarity and consistency. If this sounds like you, apply now and help our client to think of their audiences’ needs first using data and insight to understand audiences to tailor communications to best engage them.
The Digital Content Date Advisor will be responsible;
- Implementing SEO measures, and other related practices to improve quality and quantity of traffic
- Working closely with technical colleagues on projects related to web platform and design improvements
- Effectively contribute to the corporate communications strategy, ensuring the website element of this plan is robust and well considered.
- Collaborating with other key stakeholders to ensure the overall strategy is produced in a unified and cohesive manner.
- Contributing to the rollout plan for the strategy, helping to ensure company buy-in and understanding.
- Collaborating and support internal clients as part of the Corporate Comms team’s ‘internal agency’ approach.
Person specification for the Digital Content Data Advisor;
- You will have a sound grasp of website design and development, with a strong communications focus.
- Experience of website design and operations
- Confident presentation skills
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Familiar with third party social media insight and reporting tools, as well as experience of using native social analytic tools
- Familiar with web content management systems (ideally EpiServer 10 CMS) as well as CRM systems
- Understanding of email service providers and able to produce email analytics reports while providing insights and recommendations to the marketing teams to improve campaign performance
- Able to bring insights to life with effective data visualisation and business intelligence tools like Microsoft Power BI (ideally) and Excel (essential)
- Demonstrable experience on conversion rate optimisation (CRO) by running site surveys as well as having a working knowledge of A/B testing and multivariate tools like Google Optimise
- Ideally possesses a relevant IDM/CIM certification, and a Google Adwords/Analytics certification
- Experience of measuring performance data from commerce and large information websites
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Multiple language skills highly beneficial
- Results focused, with experience developing and tracking digital success metrics