My client, a leading professional body is looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to be based in their Central London office for a 3 month period to start immediately. Reporting into the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for planning and developing the communications strategy as well as building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Help set clear, measurable objectives for internal and external communication activity and feed this learning back into the team.
- Work closely with Head of Communications and Marketing to support an integrated approach and align activity, ensuring creative, impactful solutions to communicating projects and activities.
- To deputise for the Head of Communications and Marketing on occasion and represent the organisation externally
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to provide communications advice on events and projects.
- Provide internal communications support for a range of programmes and projects.
- Be a mentor to junior members of the communications team
- Experience of holding a similar position in either a membership organisation, large charity or within the public sector.
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.