about 1 year ago
I’m currently recruiting for an Interim Communications Manager role for a health institution. The purpose of this role is raise awareness of their new programme to the international research community and demonstrate progress to key stakeholders involved, including funders, policy makers and potential partners.
This will include:
- Planning and delivering strategic and operational international communications activities
- Developing high quality tools and channels
- Creating a compelling narrative
- Planning, developing content for, and overseeing work of an events management agency to promote their forum taking place in October 2021
- Writing and publishing impact case studies
- Reviewing, maintaining and refreshing website content
- Increasing their visibility on social media channels
This is a fixed term contract until 31 December 2021, paying up to £45,900 plus benefits. They are looking for someone with an immediate start, or on a notice period of no more than 2 weeks. They have offices on Grays Inn Road and Euston but they are happy for the successful candidate to work entirely on a remote basis.