£350 - £450 per day (Inside IR35)
0207 436 4243
about 1 month ago
Reporting into the Head of Communications with a dotted line to the Head of Programme, this role will have sole responsibility for developing the internal communications strategy to support the 2021 - 2024 overall business growth strategy. The business is looking to accelerate growth, invest in the wider culture and create stronger leadership positions in all markets, particularly through expanding the digital services and capabilities.
After explaining the broad ambition and overall priorities, there is now a requirement to bring the programme to life, by developing and delivering an ongoing internal communications programme that turns high level messaging and priorities into practice and momentum. This would suit an internal and change communications professional who has extensive experience working in project environments, ideally with a digital or business strategy focus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Increasing awareness of what the business is trying to do and why, including the benefits for through developing and delivering regular, high quality and engaging communications and activities. This is likely to include developing storylines, messaging and information delivered through videos and animations, blogs, leadership and town hall updates, webinars, graphics and factsheets
· Showcasing the activity underway – plans, projects, people, milestones, early successes, benefits and learnings – by getting to know the teams and their work, coming up with ideas and spotting communications opportunities
· Creating a positive and supportive tone around some of the changes the programme represents, particularly the increasing emphasis on digital services and capabilities, and increasing support among colleagues for getting involved in the projects where relevant
· An experienced hands-on communications practitioner who can form strong relationships, work with senior stakeholders and both plan and deliver professional and engaging communications
· Self-motivated and able to work independently, but comfortable taking direction and conscious of the need to share information and manage up and down
· Digitally savvy
· Experience working in a complex business, ideally with a ‘multi-divisional structure’
· Creativity and the confidence to bring new ideas to the project team