My client, a global association is looking for Communications Executive to be based in their Central London office for a 6 month period to start immediately. Reporting into and assisting the Communications and Policy Director, you will be responsible for assisting the smooth running of the communications team. As well as sourcing case studies and relevant content for the organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their communications career.
- Managing various groups of senior stakeholders
- Monitoring social media and multiple websites
- Keeping on top of the news and political landscape
- 1 – 2 years of communications experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player and ready to get your hands dirty
- Have an interest in sustainability
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.