A historic London-based property estate company is looking to recruit an interim Communications and PR Manager on a ten-month basis with an immediate start. The successful candidate can expect independent, self-directed responsibilities in good balance with collaborative-oriented work, specifically alongside the Chief Executive (and other senior stakeholders) and the Marketing and Events department.
He/she/they will oversee the company’s overall communications and PR strategy and will be provided with dynamic responsibilities that will evolve over time in line with business requirements.
- Manage corporate PR programme and day to day management of corporate PR agency.
- Manage the company’s communications strategy (in conjunction with the CEO and marketing team) including corporate PR, communications, events, social media and budget management.
- Maintain relationships with external agencies and stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency in all communications materials and messages.
- Maintain and enhance the company’s website; delivering timely updates and generating relevant content.
- Deliver internal communications via the intranet to the company’s internal audience.
- Oversee the production of marketing collateral, including the company’s corporate bi-annual review.
- Support the commercial team with property marketing for landmark developments.
- Act as communications lead for all public realm and sustainability initiatives.
- Proof read all collateral and published materials.
- Support Marketing and Events Coordinator with consumer events where required.
- Evaluate and report on activities undertaken.
- 3+ years marketing and communications experience
- PR agency management including press release production
- Creativity; collateral and artwork production
- IT skills; website management, intranet management
- Copywriting experience
- Comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- IT skills
- Property marketing experience
- Events experience
- Internal communications experience
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.