£350 per day
5 months ago
A global luxury consumer goods company is looking for an exceptional content and channels specialist to join them on an initial three month contract starting in October.
This is a hands-on craft role requiring a mix of creative skills to curate and create content including writing for internal audiences, image and photo editing, webpage editing and familiarity with content management systems, preferably SharePoint and Poppulo.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close-knit team on a global scale, whilst having true autonomy and the ability to advise and bring new ideas to the team. This position would suit a content and channels specialist with extensive internal communications experience with a strong degree of creativity, proactivity and attention to detail.
Global experience is desired, but not essential for this role.
- Training others to use internal channels
- Working with stakeholders in the business to gather content requirements for the intranet, plan and organise the requirements into discrete projects which the applicant will plan, lead and see through to completion.
- Providing event and content support for leadership calls.
- Updating and contributing to the creation of Internal Comms guides.
- To be responsible for the majority of content management on a number of Group Channels including SharePoint intranet, digitial signage and email digest
- Have experience organsing and planning content in a channels calendar
Experience and skillset required
- Content Management System management and publishing (ideally SharePoint and Scala)
- Email content management platforms (ideally Poppulo)
- Photo editing basics (Photoshop)
- Proficiency with MS suite including PowerPoint
- Writing and editing for internal communications audiences
- Working with standard internal comms governance tools (i.e. channels/content calendar).