The primary focus of this contract is to manage the communications for a new document management system, bringing many other outdated systems into one over the next 6 – 12 months. This global role will be working closely with the Project Manager in the Global Project team, and will require exceptional communications expertise to strategise and rollout the plan.
The hiring manager is looking for someone with experience managing change communications, ideally on a global scale within a technology transformation programme. Financial services experience is desirable, though not essential. This is a remote role with the ability to work anywhere in the UK with a late-November start.
- Gain an accurate understanding of the value proposition for the changes – overall business aims and objectives, alongside local / regional conditions, variances and dependences – to make the changes relevant for colleagues directly impacted by the new technology and processes.
- Support country/region and programme/project leads to define, tailor and implement ‘globally aligned, locally delivered’ change communication strategies, plans and messaging via the most appropriate channels, to ensure colleagues are actively engaged and successfully adopt the new technology and processes.
- Conduct training / system demo to stakeholders to drive awareness and promote the platform from a business perspective
- Advise programme/business/functional/country leaders and stakeholders on change approach, and how to embed best practices and approaches into their own areas, objectives, plans and deliverables to deliver/embed lasting adoption.
- Support and manage processes to gather, track and analyse the effectiveness of changes being delivered, measure success and drive adoption and improvement.
- Design and develop appropriate key messages and content for use across a range of channels, in line with the overall business, programme and change objectives.
- Champion the communications quality agenda, including editorial standards, relevancy and clear message dissemination, channel usage, brand, design, diversity and tone of voice.
- Champion, monitor and moderate two-way colleague engagement and feedback channels, including supporting business and technology leaders and teams with their responses.
- Proven direct experience of working in a communication specialist role, and managing complex business, change and internal communications in large complex/corporate organisations.
- Project management/implementation experience in large-scale transformation programmes, having worked with stakeholders and user groups from different regions & cultural backgrounds, different levels of seniority and working to tight delivery timelines.
- Experience of managing / implementing people change on global / large scale technology platforms rollouts, for example Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, document management systems, SAP, Oracle, Workday, Azure.
- Ability to translate technical / technology language into people centric / friendly communications, making changes relevant for end users and colleagues.
- Knowledge of key communications publishing / editing / video tools software (e.g. Adobe Creative) – access to creative teams is available but some knowledge of these tools to aid content creation / editing is helpful.
- Excellent understanding of communication channels, including channel strategy development and channel creation.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.