6 months ago
Brand and Digital Communications Manager – 3 MTH FTC with possibility to be extended
Our client is a leading food/drink company looking for a Brand and Digital Communications Manager to promote and protect the brand reputation, externally, internally and to their franchises. In this role you will working with and reporting to the Head of Communications.
- Create a digital internal and external communications strategy
- Build proactive relationships with key target consumer and digital journalists
- Build strong internal relationships to ensure digital and marketing objectives and campaigns are aligned
- Manage and maintain a positive relationship with consumer PR agency
- Create a strong two-way relationship with Franchisees
- Work effectively with international Communications colleagues creating a consistent brand and digital communications message
- A good knowledge of consumer PR and digital communications gained either in the food, drink, FMCG or quick service restaurant sector
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Persuasive and confident manner
- Strong networking and relationship management
- Previous experience working to a Franchisee model is desirable
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.