over 2 years ago
VMAGroup are working with a leading financial organisation to find a Board Buyer Insights Lead. The Insights Lead will drive the planning and delivery of our client’s Board members buyer content marketing program that builds a distinctive position for our client with Board members globally, connecting target buyers and influencers to achieve measurable market impact. The successful candidate will ensure that our client’s large-scale brand and marketing programs are created and executed smoothly across many channels and geographies. The successful candidate will be a pro-active, dynamic person who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and innovative organisation.
The Board Buyer Insights Lead will be responsible for:
Best-in-class program & plan: Working closely with the business lead and Audiences Platform leaders to establish and lead Board member-centric global marketing programs with measurable market impact goals. Developing cohesive tactical marketing plans and calendar of key activities, rationalized for the available resources. Developing and executing one or multiple brand and marketing programs with a focus on delivering results and business outcomes that build brand, expand relationships and ultimately drive revenue with clients and prospects
Business and Client Understanding: Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on Board Member target audience issues and trends together with building deep insight into the target buyers/influencers
Program management: Program managing the end-to-end creation and deployment of content and activation into regional markets. This may include developing marketing assets, digital channels, strategic alliances, events and communications engaging both internal stakeholders and the external market.
Content & digital innovation and deployment: Repurpose and deliver a digital-first content marketing approach. Drive the creation and/or repurposing of content including thought leadership, market research, points of view, case studies and sales enablement tools
Creative and innovative marketing: Championing innovative, creative marketing tactics and experiment with new approaches
Relationship management: Managing relationships with key stakeholders across the business and leaders and wider teams, including service line, regional and sectors.
Person specification for the Board Buyer Insights Lead:
- Significant experience in marketing, communications or business development
- Strong business acumen
- Client Understanding – target external buyers/influencers (ideally Board Member buyers
- Experience of project management/program execution
- Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior-level stakeholders
- Outcomes focused program & plan development experience
- Demonstrated program management skills
- Creative & innovative execution focus
- Brand advocacy, content creation & digital, and relationship management expertise
- Expertise and insights in marketing/selling to Board member buyers
- Experience working in a cross-border environment
- Experienced in B2B marketing, ideally in professional service firms and/or marketing and communications-oriented consulting background
- Experience in corporate communications within professional/business services organisations
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.