£250 - £280 p/day
about 1 year ago
Have you ever wanted to work in the travel industry within a highly collaborative and innovative organisation?
VMAGROUP are working with a leading travel organisation to find an Audience and Content Optimisation Executive. The successful candidate will play a key role with our client, managing end to end delivery of campaigns, and managing relationships with business partners and Commercial colleagues to support the commercial/retail objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to educate and enthuse the key stakeholders and the wider business about driving media efficiency, improving the customer experience and personalising the journey from acquisition to conversion.
The Audience and Content Optimisation Executive will be responsible for:
- Acting as the key link between Offline CRM data sources ( Acxiom /Single Customer View/ Adobe Campaign) and our targeting / delivery platforms (Adobe Target / Ad Tech)
- Oversee the day to day operations and maintenance of the DMP to ensure data quality and scalability of workflows.
- Ability to create traits, segments, pixels, lookalike models, on board 1st,2nd and 3rd party data as well as set up data sources and destinations.
- Pro-actively identify profitable segments alongside relevant teams and agency partners such as Marketing, CRM, Social, PPC, Display with a view to reducing cost per acquisition an maximising ROI
- Work with Adobe consulting to complete remaining implementation tasks and identify further area for ongoing enhancements.
- Project management of personalised content for email and onsite delivery
- Campaigns include – Wifi 2 weekly turnaround, Car parking triggers, newsletters and solus campaigns.
- Managing end to end delivery of campaigns, including content management, resizing, copy writing, HTML build, testing and audience data management
- Working with our data agency Acxiom to best manage audiences/data and maximising the opportunity to communicate.
- Managing the online content on the Rewards programme and setting up the promotion mechanic and website update.
Person Specification for the Audience and Content Optimisation Executive:
- Hands-on experience in the AdTech or Analytics industry
- Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Experience
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation methodologies
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms, Audience Segmentation and Programmatic Media
- Knowledge of email marketing or any coding experience would be desirable.