£55,500 – £64,500
almost 2 years ago
A membership body within the healthcare sector are recruiting an Interim Associate Director of Communications on a 12 month contract. This is a new, unique and exciting opportunity to lead the evolution of communications within the organisation. You will define, develop and implement an integrated strategy for internal, external and membership communications working closely with the Executive team.
You will need to be a strong, inspirational and effective leader, with the ability to think strategically and have the vision and influencing skills to motivate and engage all stakeholders in the future of communications.
- Lead a significant evolution of communications, engaging the leaders, the communications team and all other key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Develop and implement a new, integrated communications strategy, including internal, external and membership communications
- Lead the communications team, engaging, developing, coaching and ensuring the team are well structured, and have the skills and capabilities to deliver the strategy
- Ensure the future channel approach embraces the latest trends in communications, makes use of available digital channels
- Significant expertise in creating and implementing communication strategies
- Experience in creating or developing communications functions
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities, particularly within change environments
- Experience delivering across all media and communication channels including knowledge of the latest digital innovations, websites and social media etc
- Expert writing skills and content creation