Ruben van den Boer
11 months ago
Our client, is a leading Financial Services Consultancy, is hiring for an HR Communications & Employee Engagement Specialist to join their EMEIA Financial Services Brand, Marketing and Communication (BMC) team.
This role will work closely with the Talent and Brand Advocacy Lead, and both the BMC and Talent teams, to build and execute communications strategies and plans around key employee engagement initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Align and integrate the communication objectives of all HR functional teams with the firm’s strategic priorities, through partnership and proactive planning.
- Create dynamic communications content for both traditional and non-traditional channels to support the firm’s people narrative, including content development and delivery to capture timely, strategic employee stories for internal and external sharing.
- Research, write and produce a variety of print and electronic media including digital content, videos, executive communications, presentations, memos, feature articles, working with partners across our talent team and the wider business, including performance, reward and recognition, learning and development, sustainability, diversity and inclusiveness and workforce experience.
- Manage content and editorial calendar for employee engagement activities, working closely with key talent stakeholders, including employer brand to help drive internal and external awareness of company culture, the employee experience and our people’s stories.
- Ensure excellent user-experience on internal channels regarding people and culture related topics
- Use feedback from our annual employee engagement survey to shape and inform key communication activities
- Be comfortable working with colleagues from across multiple geographies to maximise the impact of local communications.
- Bring the outside in: keep up to date with market trends and developments around employee engagement and use it to come up with fresh ideas to engage.
Skills and attributes for success
- A ‘can-do’ approach to work, proactive and calm under pressure.
- Gravitas and ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write and edit engaging copy.
- Be passionate about ensuring that employees have a great experience of an organisation.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience of implementing dynamic communications across multiple communication platforms, with good knowledge of internal communications and engagement strategies and HR subjects.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships at a senior level and to team across boundaries (geographical and functional).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 5+ years of handling people, culture and employer branding communication, and have a proven track record of taking ideas and turning them into engaging content.
- Experience of social media campaigns.
- Experience of adobe creative applications (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop).
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.