£70,000 - £90,000
11 months ago
I am working with a UK based tech think tank on a newly created role to lead the communications strategy in an exciting period of growth and change. The role reports into the Director of Marketing and Communications while working closely with the CEO.
In this role you will be responsible for driving communications across the whole organisation while enhancing the company’s reputation and develop brand awareness. This role is a leadership role and will oversee all areas of the communications function.
- Develop and direct a strategic communications plan
- Provide counsel to the leadership team on communications initiatives
- Participate in crisis management planning and establish policies around this
- Guide and support the CEO as a chief spokesperson for the organisation
- Management, inclusive of line management, agency management and interim consultants
- Passion for technology
- Experience working in politically engaged organisation and government communications
- Experience working with start-ups
- Track record in working as a strategic advisor
- Demonstrative success in developing key messaging and a brand story
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.