about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Strategic Communications and Planning to work for one of the leading UK Universities.
As part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for all strategy around the website (content and technical development) and management of the verbal and visual brand identity. A proactive approach to be able to plan, strategize, evaluate and deliver communications activity.
- Management of content and editorial strategy and function
- Coordinating the planning and evaluation of all communications activities
- Provide advice to colleagues and managers on digital communications, branding, content and planning
- Examine the needs and priorities to identify the role for communications and translate this into measureable objectives
- Provide quality control to ensure messaging is consistent
- Line management
- Understand the digital landscape and emerging trends and apply this knowledge to develop content
- Be able to teach/train colleagues around you
- Significant experience within project management
- Excellent knowledge of the communications and technical aspects of digital communications.