£55,000 - £65,000 plus bonus
over 1 year ago
Head of Social Media - Luxury eCommerce Brand
- Newly Created To Drive Growth
- London Head Office
- Global Role
A unique opportunity has arisen to join this high-growth and successful brand in the midst of global expansion.
Reporting to the CMO you will take ownership of the Social function, developing and implementing a cross-platform social media strategy to increase brand awareness, media coverage and traffic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute successful social media and influencer campaigns.
- Ongoing community management across a range of social media platforms, and other developing social media channels via organic and paid social activity.
- Develop social media output and multimedia capability to support more meaningful conversations with key audiences and increase followers.
- Work closely with key marketing team members to produce written content for all online platforms.
- Publish, repurpose content across approved central social media brand platforms (e.g. copy, articles, photography, video etc).
- Lead community management across all central brand social media platforms
- Set up and maintain social media sales channels.
- Monitor and maintain the digital communications planner and lead weekly planning and insight meetings
- Work with members of the digital and communications team to plan, create and delivery highly-engaging, creative and informative organic content across all brand social media platforms.
- Optimise content for each distinct channel, whether content is written, photography, video or testimonial led.
- Ensure content has a high visual and influential impact
- Conduct ongoing research to identify audience needs, desires and satisfaction.
- Coordinate paid activity with external suppliers (media agency).
- Lead content gathering and placement at events.
- Use Google Analytics, Meltwater and other data sources to assess impact efficiency of social media activity.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- Review reports, analyse and optimise paid activity, with a ‘test, learn and refine’ approach to future improvements.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience creating social strategies for luxury and lifestyle brands, ideally gained in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven experience of managing social media campaigns and longer-term strategies, ideally in the Luxury or Lifestyle sector.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing principles and brand management.
- Ability to develop and execute a blended organic and paid social strategy to drive both brand awareness and orders.
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy.
- Comfortable with social media tools like Buffer and Lumen5.
- Proven ability for photo and video-editing experience.
- Expertise with social listening and community management.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Experience of managing and writing content.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to think and act strategically.
- High attention to detail, methodical approach and resourceful.