Fantastic opportunity for a strong PR leader professional to join this Global market leading brand in the Automotive industry.
- Responsible for creating and delivering the UK Consumer PR strategy for the business across various product lines.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key journalists and influencers.
- You will lead and motivate a team of 8, plus PR & Events agencies to deliver against your strategy.
- Build relationships across the business and different business areas, acting as a trusted Comms advisor to senior leaders.
- Develop relationships with European team and work closely with them on developing messaging for the UK including press releases, speeches, press kits, crisis communications, Q&As and statements.
- Work with the European VP to develop corporate CSR strategy for Europe and implement the new direction for the UK business.
- Manage PR budget.
- Oversee internal and external events portfolio – both virtual and experiential (when restrictions allow).
- Strong consumer PR experience, ideally within the automotive sector, some experience in corporate communications is also desirable.
- Strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills.
- Commercially astute and able to represent business at a senior level.
- Prior budget management experience.
- Prior line management experience with demonstrable experience of developing a team.
- A background in working for a global, well known consumer brand is required.
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Belgium, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.