7 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for a strong PR leader professional to join this Global market leading brand in the Automotive industry.
- Responsible for creating and delivering the UK Consumer PR strategy for the business across various product lines.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key journalists and influencers.
- You will lead and motivate a team of 8, plus PR & Events agencies to deliver against your strategy.
- Build relationships across the business and different business areas, acting as a trusted Comms advisor to senior leaders.
- Develop relationships with European team and work closely with them on developing messaging for the UK including press releases, speeches, press kits, crisis communications, Q&As and statements.
- Work with the European VP to develop corporate CSR strategy for Europe and implement the new direction for the UK business.
- Manage PR budget.
- Oversee internal and external events portfolio – both virtual and experiential (when restrictions allow).
- Strong consumer PR experience, ideally within the automotive sector, some experience in corporate communications is also desirable.
- Strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills.
- Commercially astute and able to represent business at a senior level.
- Prior budget management experience.
- Prior line management experience with demonstrable experience of developing a team.
- A background in working for a global, well known consumer brand is required.
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP with your current CV.