£80,000 - £90,000
about 1 month ago
VMAGROUP is delighted to be working with QA to appoint a Head of PR & Communications.
QA is a world-leading provider of digital and tech skills, enabling organisations and learners to be winners in the digital revolution. It helps clients build in-demand tech skills through a comprehensive range of training and talent solutions that blend the best of live and self-paced digital training - including training courses, reskilling bootcamps, tech apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships
Globally, QA’s Cloud Academy platform allows clients’ tech teams to train at scale across a range of the most sought-after skills.
QA serves more than 80% of the FTSE 100, many parts of government and the public sector, and is one of Microsoft’s largest learning partners globally. More than 200,000 people learnt with QA last year.
As Head of PR & Communications, you will be responsible for creating a step change in the profile of QA amongst the UK media.
You will own and manage all external communications on behalf of the organisation, act as a key spokesperson, run the press office function and manage the 3rd party PR agency.
You will build, define and deploy a media relations plan for QA, working with the wider marketing team, supporting senior executives through media briefings and developing meaningful opportunities for QA to differentiate itself and develop it’s profile as a leading name in tech education.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and have the ability to build relationships and gain deep respect across the organisation
- Excellent media relations credentials with the ability to demonstrate national PR campaign activity and capability
- A natural story teller – able to engage with audiences across multiple media on the QA story and it’s future path
- B2B experience with capability to see opportunities in areas across all communications channels
- An appetite to work hard, and see the fruits of your labours. This role has an opportunity to make a major impact on the business, but it will require hard work, determination, creativity and the ability to think on your feet