up to £67,000
about 1 year ago
Fantastic opportunity for a strong PR professional to join this Global market leading brand in the Automotive industry.
- Responsible for creating and delivering the UK Consumer PR strategy for the business across various product lines.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key journalists.
- You will lead and motivate a team of 8, plus a PR agency to deliver against your strategy.
- Build relationships across the business and different business areas, acting as a trusted Comms advisor to senior leaders.
- Develop relationships with European team and work closely with them on developing messaging for the UK including press releases, speeches, press kits, crisis communications, Q&As and statements.
- Work with the European VP to develop corporate CSR strategy for Europe and implement the new direction for the UK business.
- Manage PR budget.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills.
- Proven experience in PR, specifically consumer PR although some corporate comms experience is highly desirable too.
- Commercially astute and able to represent business at a senior level.
- Prior budget management experience.
- Prior line management experience.
- A background in working for a global well-known consumer brand is required.
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP with your current CV.