Fantastic opportunity for a strong PR professional to join this Global market leading brand in the Automotive industry.
- Responsible for creating and delivering the UK Consumer PR strategy for the business across various product lines.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key journalists.
- You will lead and motivate a team of 8, plus a PR agency to deliver against your strategy.
- Build relationships across the business and different business areas, acting as a trusted Comms advisor to senior leaders.
- Develop relationships with European team and work closely with them on developing messaging for the UK including press releases, speeches, press kits, crisis communications, Q&As and statements.
- Work with the European VP to develop corporate CSR strategy for Europe and implement the new direction for the UK business.
- Manage PR budget.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills.
- Proven experience in PR, specifically consumer PR although some corporate comms experience is highly desirable too.
- Commercially astute and able to represent business at a senior level.
- Prior budget management experience.
- Prior line management experience.
- A background in working for a global well-known consumer brand is required.
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.