£70,000 - £75,000
about 2 years ago
This is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact on one of Europe’s leading fintech companies on a one year fixed term contract. You will drive and execute this organisation’s external communications strategy, driving proactive campaigns alongside enhancing and protecting their brand and reputation.
Day to day you will:
- Develop, implement and manage the external communications strategy across multiple audiences
- Build and maintain strong proactive relationships with existing media contacts and create new finance and business contacts to drive communications objectives.
- Content creation across a variety of platforms, through thought leadership, press releases, social media and so on
- Manage issues and crises
- Manage a roster of media spokespeople ensuring appropriate training as well as being a spokesperson yourself.
- You are an experienced PR and communications professional with responsibility for an in-house PR function, or working in a senior position within agency and a background working in-house
- You have substantial experience of planning and executing successful PR strategies with quantifiable ROI
- Experience working in fintech is essential
- You have demonstrable understanding and interest in business, entrepreneurship, start-ups and high-growth businesses
- You show understanding of the regulatory issues gained from previous experience in the financial services sector or in a regulated environment and are well versed in effective reputation management
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.