£65,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and benefits
9 months ago
- Newly Created Leadership Position
- Premium Highstreet Retail Brand
- Drive Sales & Customer Engagement
A highly respected premium retail brand is seeking a senior marketing leader to support the business achieve ambitious sales goals and drive increased customer engagement.
Reporting to the CMO, this is a key hands-on leadership role managing a small team and external agencies. You will have full accountability for the end-to-end marketing strategy across multiple functions including E-Commerce, Brand, Customer Service, Internal Communications and Product.
- Create and own the annual and quarterly marketing activation calendars.
- Lead the business to marketing success by identifying goals, taking accountability for the team’s delivery on sales goals and brand health metrics.
- Develop and deliver E-Commerce strategy and tactical plans to drive sales.
- Identify creative solutions to grow brand affinity, leading the delivery and reporting.
- Lead and execute the marketing team’s vision strategy for product promotions, price and packaging solutions through clear and unifying communications.
- Act as the customer champion – dive deep into the data insights and lead the business through an understanding of behaviour, ensuring customers feedback is heard across the business.
- Local marketing – proactively support retail business through annual and ad-hoc marketing plans.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness though analysis and process design and improvements.
- Innovation – lead the business with best in class marketing, identifying new solutions, with a ‘test and learn’ approach
- Deliver best in class marketing, inspiring and coaching a small internal team and creative partners,
Successful candidates will have extensive end-to-end marketing experience gained in a fast paced, multi-site retail environment.
- Strategic, analytical, logical and data-driven
- Proven experience of brand and creative development, digital, PR and POS
- Experience leading and coaching a team with different marketing functions
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- High-level of creativity and energy, with the ability to inspire, engage and influence