up to £90,000 - £100,000
about 1 month ago
We are working with a FTSE 100 Tech business to find a Head of External Communications to lead the External Communications for their Digital division. You will lead a team of 1 to build and protect the reputations of the Digital division with external stakeholders and audiences.
- Develop and execute high quality external communications activity through social media, thought leadership and issues campaigns and ongoing reputation management.
- Management and development of the Digital narrative and communications programs, including customer experience improvements, incubation business delivery, sata and AI programmes and new platform launches.
- Build and oversee delivery of a highly successful and comprehensive comms programme to drive positive awareness of the digital business amongst the wider digital community.
- Ensure alignment with other divisions, such as customer facing units, PR, Brand and Corporate communications teams.
- Responsible for reputational issues management for the division.
- Be a key business partner to the Digital leadership team, providing counsel, guidance and review to ensure business decisions and external communications reinforce brand tone of voice and key messaging.
- You will have proven experience across corporate and digital communications and stakeholder engagement, including experience in social media, brand and identity marketing, media relations and analyst relations.
- Strong knowledge of Digital, Technology, Corporate, Telecom’s media landscape, and stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work effectively in a matrix environment with a high level of collaboration skills.