We are working with a FTSE 100 Tech business to find a Head of External Communications to lead the PR for their Consumer division. You will lead a team of 9 to promote and protect the reputations of the Consumer division and its brands with external stakeholders and audiences.
- Development and execution of high quality external communications campaign activity across the business and relevant brands
- Planning and execution of proactive consumer-facing media relations and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure alignment of External Communications with broader corporate, business and regional external communications activity
- Responsibility for reputational issues management
- Act as a spokesperson and brand representative
- Development of brilliant external communications programmes (including corporate and consumer CEO program, social, speaker program, media and analysts engagement) to activate consumer and corporate campaigns in support of the strategy.
- Management of day-to-day proactive and reactive corporate and consumer media relations, analyst relations and organic social media
- Strong understanding of consumer influencers and audiences
- A background in Telecoms/Consumer Tech is required
- Strong knowledge of Consumer, Technology, Corporate, Telecoms media landscape, and stakeholders is required
- Excellent team management skills, with experience of building and creating high performing communications teams is required
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.