Our client is an international engineering and technologies consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world,
Key objectives of the role
- Increase share of voice on key innovation topics (focus: future of mobility, aerospace.
- Campaign management (e.g. white paper on mobility standards, digital portfolio).
- Increase brand awareness in key countries (incl. employer brand).
- Support financial communications in close collaboration with IR.
- Boost digital channels profile and engagement metrics.
- Experience in brand management and media relations
- Solid campaign planning and delivery skills
- Integrated communications channels management (solid digital and social media skills)
- Languages: English mother tongue level (i.e. to draft and proof-read US English language copy). French or German fluency
Personality & behavioural
- Excellent business partnering skills.
- Influencing skills and working with senior management.
- Pragmatic & results oriented.
- Solutions oriented.
- Self-starter and passionate team player.
- Leads by example.
- Curious about our industry sectors and technology.
- International projects and brand management experience.
- Min. 8 years’ experience in communications and/or marketing related disciplines.
- Solid track record in B2B services, industry (OEM or tier 1-2 suppliers), B2B or B2C tech.
- Automotive industry experience a plus.
If you would like to apply and learn more about this position please send your CV, a cover letter and an overview of remuneration requirements and possible start date to email@example.com. You will then receive a full information pack about the company and the vacancy. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will get no reaction.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.