Willem de Ruijter
6 months ago
Our client is an international engineering and technologies consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world,
Key objectives of the role
- Increase share of voice on key innovation topics (focus: future of mobility, aerospace.
- Campaign management (e.g. white paper on mobility standards, digital portfolio).
- Increase brand awareness in key countries (incl. employer brand).
- Support financial communications in close collaboration with IR.
- Boost digital channels profile and engagement metrics.
- Experience in brand management and media relations
- Solid campaign planning and delivery skills
- Integrated communications channels management (solid digital and social media skills)
- Languages: English mother tongue level (i.e. to draft and proof-read US English language copy). French or German fluency
Personality & behavioural
- Excellent business partnering skills.
- Influencing skills and working with senior management.
- Pragmatic & results oriented.
- Solutions oriented.
- Self-starter and passionate team player.
- Leads by example.
- Curious about our industry sectors and technology.
- International projects and brand management experience.
- Min. 8 years’ experience in communications and/or marketing related disciplines.
- Solid track record in B2B services, industry (OEM or tier 1-2 suppliers), B2B or B2C tech.
- Automotive industry experience a plus.
If you would like to apply and learn more about this position please send your CV, a cover letter and an overview of remuneration requirements and possible start date to email@example.com. You will then receive a full information pack about the company and the vacancy. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will get no reaction.