£65,000 - £75,000
4 months ago
Infrastructure business requires an experience senior internal communications professional for a 12 month contact – may go perm. This is to work with wider Group Communications function and day-to-day with senior leadership team in division to better engage hard to reach audience across multiple sites.
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Develop internal comms and engagement strategy
- Advise leadership team on all things comms and engagement – coach and challenge where necessary
- Adapt and land corporate messages within the division and communicate out news to wider business
- Take lead on some Group wide comms projects
- Oversee channels and improve
- Line manage small team
Ideally need to have come from a regulated corporate environment, with ability to develop relationships with challenging stakeholders and gain buy in.