£65,000 - £75,000
4 months ago
Regulated Service Provider looking for an experienced senior digital professional to lead stakeholder communications for a large scale channel shift and engagement programme. As Head of Engagement and Digital Strategy you will work as part of the leadership team to engage a large stakeholder audience and improve their service and understanding of products whilst moving them from paper to digital solutions.
Role specifics include:
- Lead and shape digital channel strategy and engagement with employees, customers, communities and corporate stakeholders
- Build a digital channel vision and roadmap of activities
- Work closely with CEO and wider business to develop and design digital marketing propositions and campaigns
- Use digital insight to continuously improve user experience and shift customers to using digital solutions in a seamless fashion
- Ensure employees are engaged with changes and able to offer customer base the advice and tools needed
Candidates should ideally come from a financial services / highly regulated industry background and have a track record in successfully leading customer channel shift. Be fluent in all things digital and able to get stakeholders comfortable with technology and sell in the benefits.