£80,000 - £95,000
3 months ago
A creative, exciting and forward-thinking serviced office group is seeking an experienced senior Digital Marketer to join them in a newly created Head of Digital Marketing role.
A key strategic position within the organisation, you would report in to the CMO and be responsible for building the digital marketing team, managing the digital marketing budget and leading the Digital and CRM team to proactively develop marketing programmes, strategies and execution.
This is a great time to join a fast paced, innovative team which is going through an exciting period of growth and development.
- Lead the Digital and CRM team to proactively develop marketing programmes, strategies and execution
- Own, build and develop an audience-based digital marketing strategy
- Work closely with the CMO and the Sales teams on ensuring the execution and optimisation of the performance marketing channels to deliver against sales plans and targets.
- Ensure that appropriate customer/member marketing campaigns are developed with clear objectives and defined targets
- Leading CRM agenda alongside, planning CRM strategies across the company building customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Build, manage proactively and maintain strong relationships with key agency partners and third parties
- Highly experienced digital and customer marketer with a track record of delivering quantifiable commercial results.
- An engaging marketer with experience of a media and channel-neutral approach in attracting and retaining customers.
- A strong knowledge of paid, owned and earned marketing channels and their different dynamics – and the roles that they play within the marketing ecosystem and how to continually demonstrate their effectiveness.
- A highly experienced digital native who will be comfortable with developing and managing multiple marketing programmes across a number of disparate marketing channels.
- Highly numerate and comfortable working with analytics / data.
- An excellent communicator with strong influencing skills beyond the Marketing team.