Head of Digital, Content & Channels
Are you a senior level Digital Comms and Content specialist looking to lead an organisation on its digital journey? Do you love setting strategy and creating corporate content that engages and influences audiences?
You will hire and lead a new team of five to develop strategy and governance for this well-known and loved retail brand. You will establish and manage channels and content strategy for a variety of corporate audiences including visual identity, tone of voice, guidelines and accountabilities and processes and procedures. This is a brand new role and team and an exciting opportunity to drive innovation and change.
- Develop the strategy and governance framework for all corporate digital footprint and channels
- Create content strategy across all corporate channels and lead editorial board and master planning grid
- Quality control of all content including social media, vlogs, blogs, video, infographics, podcasts, animation and writing
- Use insights and analytics to develop stories and maximise reach
- Work with legal and IR to ensure all content is in line with disclosure requirements as a listed business
- Work with wider teams to ensure that content is joined up with customer channels
- Oversee development of asset library
- Develop paid-for strategy to further promote corporate messages
- Participating member of the Corporate Affairs senior leadership team
- Experience leading a corporate multi-channel content team ideally in a FMCG or consumer facing environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to develop strategy and bring people on board in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of growing online traffic through innovative, creative and on-message content
- Understanding/experience of the statutory disclosure requirements of a listed business
- Exceptional knowledge of multi-media storytelling
- Highly creative with meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding and knowledge of the changing nature of digital channels and platforms
- At the forefront of innovation in corporate content creation
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.