Regulated Service Provider required a Senior Digital Channels professional to lead team across corporate, customer and employee communications. Responsible for developing and managing website, intranet and social media channels and strategy and improving customer journey and experience.
Role specifics include:
- Lead and shape digital channel strategy and engagement with employees, customers, communities and corporate stakeholders
- Build a digital channel vision and roadmap of activities
- Work closely with Head of Brand and marketing team to develop and design digital marketing propositions and campaigns
- Developing a 24/7 model for responding to customer queries through social media
- Use digital insight to continuously improve user experience and shift customers to using digital solutions in a seamless fashion
- Define and manage social media strategy
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.