Head of Demand Generation – Permanent
£70,000 to £80,000
A disrupter in the world of recruitment who changes the lives of people for the better is looking for a Head of Demand Generation.
An expert in B2B acquisition and retention strategies, you will work with multiple teams to deliver customer centric, multi-channel marketing campaigns, which nurture high-fit prospects into customers, and retain them for the long term.
You will be data-driven with a test and learn approach based upon comprehensive reporting being at the heart of how you operate.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for Demand Generation, continuously aiming to raise the bar by implementing campaigns to meet business goals.
- Develop best-in-class, scalable acquisition and retention strategies to deliver accelerated growth against revenue targets
- Develop innovative marketing programs that manage the entire buying cycle, from acquisition to close, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity
- Define a clear strategy and associated targets for all demand generation tasks, aligning to our business needs.
- Work with relevant stakeholders, to manage and optimise the performance of all demand tasks generation delivering a positive ROI and meeting business goals.
- Effectively manage the demand generation budget.
- Proficient in ABM, outreach, performance, social, email, content syndication, and events
- Measure and analyse performance regularly, adjusting tactics as required to ensure results are achieved and goals are exceeded.
- Make data led recommendations as to how we can improve our approach to demand generation
- Identify key customer segments and align to appropriate lead targets and budgets to these segments, delivering bespoke campaigns which deliver excellent ROI.
- Work closely with our brand team to ensure the messaging across all relevant communication channels is consistent, on brand and effectively delivers against our brand and product positioning
- Work closely with our sales operations and sales teams to create effective and efficient sales workflows to increase revenue and market share.
- Continually review the systems that support lead delivery, delivering improvements to efficiency and delivery where appropriate
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to drive commercial success through customer growth
- Manage stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills
- Drive continuous improvement of the quantity, quality and conversion of leads generated into our sales team. This will be front of mind in everything you do.
- Understand and analyse our demand generation eco-system and conversion funnel, making recommendations and optimising at all relevant touchpoints.
- Manage, develop and support a small team
Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 years+ experience of working within a Demand Generation capacity in a B2B organisation, at a head of, or equivalent level
- Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- Proven and demonstrable leadership experience
- Experienced in cross functional working and managing third-party suppliers
- Proven experience with multi-channel marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.