£70,000 to £80,000
about 1 year ago
Head of Demand Generation – Permanent
£70,000 to £80,000
A disrupter in the world of recruitment who changes the lives of people for the better is looking for a Head of Demand Generation.
An expert in B2B acquisition and retention strategies, you will work with multiple teams to deliver customer centric, multi-channel marketing campaigns, which nurture high-fit prospects into customers, and retain them for the long term.
You will be data-driven with a test and learn approach based upon comprehensive reporting being at the heart of how you operate.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for Demand Generation, continuously aiming to raise the bar by implementing campaigns to meet business goals.
- Develop best-in-class, scalable acquisition and retention strategies to deliver accelerated growth against revenue targets
- Develop innovative marketing programs that manage the entire buying cycle, from acquisition to close, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity
- Define a clear strategy and associated targets for all demand generation tasks, aligning to our business needs.
- Work with relevant stakeholders, to manage and optimise the performance of all demand tasks generation delivering a positive ROI and meeting business goals.
- Effectively manage the demand generation budget.
- Proficient in ABM, outreach, performance, social, email, content syndication, and events
- Measure and analyse performance regularly, adjusting tactics as required to ensure results are achieved and goals are exceeded.
- Make data led recommendations as to how we can improve our approach to demand generation
- Identify key customer segments and align to appropriate lead targets and budgets to these segments, delivering bespoke campaigns which deliver excellent ROI.
- Work closely with our brand team to ensure the messaging across all relevant communication channels is consistent, on brand and effectively delivers against our brand and product positioning
- Work closely with our sales operations and sales teams to create effective and efficient sales workflows to increase revenue and market share.
- Continually review the systems that support lead delivery, delivering improvements to efficiency and delivery where appropriate
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to drive commercial success through customer growth
- Manage stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills
- Drive continuous improvement of the quantity, quality and conversion of leads generated into our sales team. This will be front of mind in everything you do.
- Understand and analyse our demand generation eco-system and conversion funnel, making recommendations and optimising at all relevant touchpoints.
- Manage, develop and support a small team
Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 years+ experience of working within a Demand Generation capacity in a B2B organisation, at a head of, or equivalent level
- Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- Proven and demonstrable leadership experience
- Experienced in cross functional working and managing third-party suppliers
- Proven experience with multi-channel marketing strategies, tactics, and tools