£60,000 - £70,000 CSR Manager/ £80,000 to £100,000 Head of CSR
3 months ago
To develop and lead a CSR strategy and function that will be pivotal to the re positioning and improved public perception of this major infrastructure/transport group.
Two newly created roles for a Head of CSR and a CSR Manager to join the communications team. The purpose of these roles are to manage and develop the organisations sustainability/CSR strategy.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Developing and delivering an organisation wide sustainability/CSR programme which is aligned to the organisations wider business strategy
- Develop and deliver external and internal communications strategies and campaigns, including the annual sustainability report
- Challenge, support and influence the business to improve their performance and understand the wider CSR agenda
- Develop and engage with multiple stakeholder groups including investors, NGOs, government, trade bodies, academics and customers
Your experience will include
- An excellent understanding of the public affairs and CSR landscape
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to assimilate complex messages into clear and engaging campaign material
- Results orientated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consummate networker
- Creative and innovative campaigner