10 months ago
Are you a creative brand marketing leader looking for a very exciting challenge to change the vision of one of the UK’s best known brands?
VMA Group is working with one of the UK most recognised brands as they embark on delivering a new vision and rebrand across the company.
It is their belief that to truly deliver this change programme they must first start with the employees, whether it’s digital, face to face or at an event, they need to ensure a world class experience that creates internal advocates for the business.
As Head of Creative, you’ll lead a team of individuals to innovate within our digital channels, deliver world class events, and ensure we produce brilliant internal communications content that inspires and creates advocates. You will ensure that our internal comms tone of voice, and employer brand is consistent across an array of digital and face to face channels.
This role will suit someone who has extensive experience of creative marketing campaigns who is keen to apply their enteral marketing knowledge to an internal audience.
Responsibilities of the Head of Creative
Work closely with the director of internal communications and IC leadership team to:
- Design and deliver a digital channel strategy
- Design and deliver an events strategy
- Design and deliver a content strategy
- Inspire and lead a team of creatives and channel managers to do brilliant work
Key criteria of the Head of Creative
- Experienced brand and marketing creative lead (5+ years)
- Experienced and senior channels expert, with a good understanding of channels and what they are best used for
- Experienced events professional
- Experienced leader - able to manage channel Managers to tight timelines to deliver high quality outputs
- Strong understanding of IT, production, agency management
If you feel you have the right experience, please get in touch today.