My client has led the way in telecommunications. Now, they are undergoing one of the biggest transformations in their history.
It means there’s a lot happening but it’s an exciting time to be part of their team. So, if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of their future.
The Head of Creative will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the director of internal communications and IC leadership team to…
- Design and deliver a digital channel strategy
- Design and deliver an events strategy
- Design and deliver a content strategy
- Inspire and lead a team of creatives and channel managers to do brilliant work
Person Specification for the Head of Creative:
- Experienced creative
- Experienced and senior channels expert, with a good understanding of channels and what they are best used for
- Experienced events professional
- Experienced leader - able to manage channel Managers to tight timelines to deliver high quality outputs
- Strong understanding of IT, production, agency management
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.