12 months ago
VMAGROUP are working in partnership with a sports governing body, to recruit a newly created role for a Head of Corporate Affairs.
- Own the development and implementation of an integrated engagement plan to communicate key messages to appropriate audiences, both internally and externally.
- Lead crisis communications, planning and management across the organisation.
- Protect and build the reputation of the organisation and their work across the full breadth of stakeholders including political, media and NGOs.
- Map and clarify the full breadth of relevant stakeholders and build positive relationships.
- Protect and build the reputation of the CEO as well as the wider management team.
- Build and manage relationships with key sport and business journalists.
- Lead, develop and coach a team of subject matter experts, promoting a high-performance culture. Provide guidance and leadership as well as strong strategic direction.
- Own the development and implementation of an integrated plan to communicate key corporate messages to appropriate audiences, both internally and externally.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, internally and externally, to support and influence senior stakeholders up to, and including, CEO level.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Commercial Director, ensuring the messages across all audiences are consistent and joined-up.