Circa £130,000 to £150,000
over 1 year ago
This is a truly exciting opportunity to develop and lead Corporate Affairs activity across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Covering a span of 100 countries this is a diverse and critical region for our client. This is a permanent role, based in London, working closely with the EMEA Chairman, Management Team and Head of Communications across the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will support a diverse portfolio of campaigns, providing strategic corporate affairs counsel and will play a key role in the overarching public policy and corporate citizenship/sustainability agenda across the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Represent the region, across the global group, on corporate affairs activity - helping to shape, promote and protect the organisations global reputation
- Provide strategic counsel across issues and crisis management
- Working with colleagues, the successful candidate will drive leadership communications for the Chairman and Management Team
- Drive forward issues-led thought leadership campaigns
Key skills/experience will include:
- Significant experience working in a global, complex and heavily matrixed environment
- Strong and proven experience in corporate affairs across internal and external engagement, public policy and sustainability
- Proven experience in of working across multiple geographies and networks with competing demands
- Ability to be creative and comfortable working independently