£60,000 - £70,000
almost 2 years ago
Exciting opportunity for a senior level communications expert – ideally with experience in the food or agricultural sector to lead a small and effective communications team through a period of change. A broad role covering b2b, b2c communications and a strong background in public awareness/consumer campaigns – ideally gained in food or agricultural sectors
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Alongside the CEO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan encompassing both internal and external communications.
- Take responsibility for the creation of specific campaigns to further raise the profile and standing of the organisation, the industry they represent and their issues.
- Ensure consistent and high quality stakeholder engagement is a priority of the organisation. Building an effective and focussed network across a wide range of stakeholders.
- You will take responsibility for leading and managing an industry communications advisory group.
Your experience will include:
- You will have a proven track record of leading and developing effective communications plan – across internal and external audiences
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with a wide range of audiences, including media and wider stakeholders.
- Strong relationship builder and team manager
- Experience of leading and developing high impact digital and social media campaigns.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.