Our client is a Global Leader in Financial services. You will be responsible for establishing and executing a global internal and external communications strategy that will support the global digital vision, purpose and strategic aims, which provides solutions the business.
- Manage and execute the communications programme (internal and external) globally.
- Develop a digital narrative and compelling content to promote capabilities for corporate and institutional clients via the media
- Plan and manage the runway of communications activity (internal and external) to build awareness and understanding within the organisation and outside of the digital initiatives
- Work with the digital team to effectively showcase the digital initiatives through events, demo days and digital communications channels.
- Provide communications support and advice to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Digital and senior stakeholders in the digital strategy team.
- Manage and coordinate communications around strategic updates for digital programme teams globally.
An experienced communications professional possessing the following:
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing communication plans, translating into solid and practical delivery programmes.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior executives across regional/global geographies.
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively with peers and manage and deliver excellent performance from teams and individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal, strategic planning and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of communication trends and best practice.
- Broad knowledge of wholesale and commercial banking.
- Experience in handling crisis communications.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.