7 months ago
Our client is a Global Leader in Financial services. You will be responsible for establishing and executing a global internal and external communications strategy that will support the global digital vision, purpose and strategic aims, which provides solutions the business.
- Manage and execute the communications programme (internal and external) globally.
- Develop a digital narrative and compelling content to promote capabilities for corporate and institutional clients via the media
- Plan and manage the runway of communications activity (internal and external) to build awareness and understanding within the organisation and outside of the digital initiatives
- Work with the digital team to effectively showcase the digital initiatives through events, demo days and digital communications channels.
- Provide communications support and advice to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Digital and senior stakeholders in the digital strategy team.
- Manage and coordinate communications around strategic updates for digital programme teams globally.
An experienced communications professional possessing the following:
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing communication plans, translating into solid and practical delivery programmes.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior executives across regional/global geographies.
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively with peers and manage and deliver excellent performance from teams and individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal, strategic planning and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of communication trends and best practice.
- Broad knowledge of wholesale and commercial banking.
- Experience in handling crisis communications.