Great opportunity for a Head of Communications to join a global market leading business in the Technology industry. Responsible for a team globally, you will develop and deliver internal and external communications for the business.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Proven track record in both internal and external communications ideally for a global matrix organisation.
- Internally deliver culture change communications in line with the business’ vision to be healthiest, highest performing team in their industry.
- Externally raise the profile of the business as a technology employer and partner of choice, leveraging the voices of their Tech specialists as industry leaders in the media.
- Leading a team of 13, you will have experience managing teams that are regionally dispersed.
- Working with senior stakeholders, specifically Group CIO and IT ExCo to develop robust, efficient, ambitious and cost effective communications strategies in support of the business’ strategic priorities and transformation.
- Executive profiling, identifying media and speaker opportunities for senior leaders.
- Alignment of internal and external communications on the technology agenda across the Group.
- Keep up to date with the latest employee communications research, tools, techniques and approaches.
- Prior experience in issues/crisis communications.
- Significant Technology industry experience is required, fintech desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working in a large, global, matrix organisation is required.
- International/global experience is required.
If you have the required experience and are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply with your CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.