Up to £130,000
about 1 year ago
Great opportunity for a Head of Communications to join a global market leading business in the Technology industry. Responsible for a team globally, you will develop and deliver internal and external communications for the business.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Proven track record in both internal and external communications ideally for a global matrix organisation.
- Internally deliver culture change communications in line with the business’ vision to be healthiest, highest performing team in their industry.
- Externally raise the profile of the business as a technology employer and partner of choice, leveraging the voices of their Tech specialists as industry leaders in the media.
- Leading a team of 13, you will have experience managing teams that are regionally dispersed.
- Working with senior stakeholders, specifically Group CIO and IT ExCo to develop robust, efficient, ambitious and cost effective communications strategies in support of the business’ strategic priorities and transformation.
- Executive profiling, identifying media and speaker opportunities for senior leaders.
- Alignment of internal and external communications on the technology agenda across the Group.
- Keep up to date with the latest employee communications research, tools, techniques and approaches.
- Prior experience in issues/crisis communications.
- Significant Technology industry experience is required, fintech desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working in a large, global, matrix organisation is required.
- International/global experience is required.
If you have the required experience and are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply with your CV ASAP.