up to £80,000
5 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Head of Consumer PR for a FTC to join a leading online business ASAP in December. You must have a background in Financial Services and/or Energy industry.
You will be responsible for promoting and protecting the reputation of the brand in a market. You will define and deliver a proactive Consumer PR strategy to drive awareness, understanding and advocacy of the business’ proposition, while managing any risks to the brand’s reputation.
• Line management of 2 direct reports (PR & Digital)
• Define and deliver a proactive consumer PR plan to maintain national media coverage and drive SEO through Digital PR.
• Management of PR agencies (Consumer & Corporate) – Creating a strong working partnership and setting targets.
• Manage media issues and reputational risks for the business. You will be a member of the group crisis management team and be the point person for issues impacting the brand.
• Responsible for Corporate Communications including executive profiling.
• Strong stakeholder management skills – providing direct support and guidance to senior leadership group members.
• You will ensure you are up to date with all relevant media, customer, category and competitor activities to ensure the external comms is compelling, relevant and distinct in market.
• Proven experience in developing and delivering a Consumer PR and external communications strategy.
• Excellent writing skills, ability to create engaging and compelling content.
• Experience in Digital PR & SEO would be advantageous.
• A background in Financial Services or Energy is required as is some in-house experience.
If you are interested and have the please send your CV for consideration ASAP this week.